Official '24 PSU - USC game thread

Ludd

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
5,057
5,918
113
Just saw this. Well sometimes a 12-25 record against ranked opponents, and down by 14 will sometimes do that to you. Posting after the game is easy. Where were you?
I was the same place I always am, watching the game and seeing how it plays out before I form an opinion on the entire game and post it on a message board instead of doing it an hour into the game. Might want to try it to avoid looking foolish.
 

CyphaPSU

All-Conference
Oct 25, 2021
1,392
2,406
113

I found this an interesting watch—a reaction to our game from an unexpected source. These two Brits also say they will attend our White Out against UW.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State's White Out sees top recruits already high on the Nittany Lions hitting Happy Valley
  2. 02 BWI Football Where will Penn State be at the end of October? A fresh record prediction is in for the next four weeks
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State-USC matchups: Who will have the edge on Saturday at Beaver Stadium?
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Can Penn State Capitalize on White Out Energy? Recruiting and Game Preview
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years