Official '24 PSU - USC game thread

Ludd

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
4,956
5,808
113
Just saw this. Well sometimes a 12-25 record against ranked opponents, and down by 14 will sometimes do that to you. Posting after the game is easy. Where were you?
I was the same place I always am, watching the game and seeing how it plays out before I form an opinion on the entire game and post it on a message board instead of doing it an hour into the game. Might want to try it to avoid looking foolish.
 

CyphaPSU

All-Conference
Oct 25, 2021
1,389
2,403
113

I found this an interesting watch—a reaction to our game from an unexpected source. These two Brits also say they will attend our White Out against UW.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI A top Penn State defender is questionable for Northwestern; see the full Tuesday availability report here
  2. 02 BWI Football Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
  3. 03 BWI Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
  5. 05 BWI Football How Penn State Uses Josiah Zayas and Zion Tracy So Differently at the Same Position