Official '24 PSU - USC game thread

Ludd

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
4,961
5,823
113
Just saw this. Well sometimes a 12-25 record against ranked opponents, and down by 14 will sometimes do that to you. Posting after the game is easy. Where were you?
I was the same place I always am, watching the game and seeing how it plays out before I form an opinion on the entire game and post it on a message board instead of doing it an hour into the game. Might want to try it to avoid looking foolish.
 

CyphaPSU

All-Conference
Oct 25, 2021
1,389
2,403
113

I found this an interesting watch—a reaction to our game from an unexpected source. These two Brits also say they will attend our White Out against UW.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia has Kemon Spell committed, Penn State, USC, Virginia Tech haven't stopped calling
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State's Five Guys: Who is key in helping the Nittany Lions turn it around at Northwestern?
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern Predictions: Will the Lions bounce back?
  4. 04 BWI Football Top Penn State player takes of the week: Why Rocco Becht expects the Lions to be a 'different team' at Northwestern
  5. 05 BWI Football Behind Enemy Lines: New Ryan Field, an improved offense and a big opportunity for Northwestern