John is a KY legend. Welcome home. He was a kid who helped save this program at a critical time. He will forever be a hero in the mountains and the Bluegrass.....as for the team I love our guard play. We are not going to be as strong in the post as I thought but big Towns spoiled us.I know it's Pel's first game, but man, whew..
Just going off what Matt jones said:Who did Oscar pick last year?
Poythress strokin' the treys. Looking great.
Oh ok cool.Just going off what Matt jones said:
He picked us to win it all going into the tournament...not at the beginning
Only time he picked us to win it all preseason was 2012
Ulis with 10 assist at the half. Incredible!
John is a KY legend. Welcome home. He was a kid who helped save this program at a critical time. He will forever be a hero in the mountains and the Bluegrass.....as for the team I love our guard play. We are not going to be as strong in the post as I thought but big Towns spoiled us.
It's even more incredible that no one has demanded that someone be fired!
[winking]
Ok, I'll jump in here: Faarrr Dickintheham
lol, true datI think Willy is on the verge of calling for Pelphrey's head!
:bomb:
I think Willy is on the verge of calling for Pelphrey's head!
:bomb:
We wont need much on the offensive end.Watching this is wonderful but rebounding will determine our season.
Watching this is wonderful but rebounding will determine our season.
That Skal shot can't be guarded. And Humphries is a terrific passer.
Also, we have way too many people who can hit the 3 ... haven't been able to say that in a LONG time.
KSR Football
Everything Will Stein had to say after Kentucky's Overtime Win over LSU
KSR Football
Cardiac Cats: Kentucky knocks out LSU in overtime to create true playoff path
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
KSR Football
Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered