John is a KY legend. Welcome home. He was a kid who helped save this program at a critical time. He will forever be a hero in the mountains and the Bluegrass.....as for the team I love our guard play. We are not going to be as strong in the post as I thought but big Towns spoiled us.I know it's Pel's first game, but man, whew..
Just going off what Matt jones said:Who did Oscar pick last year?
Poythress strokin' the treys. Looking great.
Oh ok cool.Just going off what Matt jones said:
He picked us to win it all going into the tournament...not at the beginning
Only time he picked us to win it all preseason was 2012
Ulis with 10 assist at the half. Incredible!
John is a KY legend. Welcome home. He was a kid who helped save this program at a critical time. He will forever be a hero in the mountains and the Bluegrass.....as for the team I love our guard play. We are not going to be as strong in the post as I thought but big Towns spoiled us.
It's even more incredible that no one has demanded that someone be fired!
[winking]
Ok, I'll jump in here: Faarrr Dickintheham
lol, true datI think Willy is on the verge of calling for Pelphrey's head!
:bomb:
I think Willy is on the verge of calling for Pelphrey's head!
:bomb:
We wont need much on the offensive end.Watching this is wonderful but rebounding will determine our season.
Watching this is wonderful but rebounding will determine our season.
That Skal shot can't be guarded. And Humphries is a terrific passer.
Also, we have way too many people who can hit the 3 ... haven't been able to say that in a LONG time.
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'