Nick Richards

warrior-cat

Hall of Famer
Oct 22, 2004
192,265
157,973
113
Like I said I’ll believe it when I see it. I don’t believe he is a high D1 center.
Depends on how you define a D1 center. Are talking about a big man who can dominate a game? No, he is not there yet. If you are talking about a serviceable big man in the middle, then yes, he is there and to this point quite improved over last year. I will take that over no big man every time.
 

jwheat

Heisman
Aug 21, 2005
97,626
24,206
42
It’s crazy how much more comfortable he looks out there. It feels good having a big guy again
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  5. 05 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon