Nick Richards

warrior-cat

Hall of Famer
Oct 22, 2004
192,265
157,973
113
Like I said I’ll believe it when I see it. I don’t believe he is a high D1 center.
Depends on how you define a D1 center. Are talking about a big man who can dominate a game? No, he is not there yet. If you are talking about a serviceable big man in the middle, then yes, he is there and to this point quite improved over last year. I will take that over no big man every time.
 

jwheat

Heisman
Aug 21, 2005
97,626
24,206
42
It’s crazy how much more comfortable he looks out there. It feels good having a big guy again
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  4. 04 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU