Nick Richards

warrior-cat

Hall of Famer
Oct 22, 2004
192,265
157,973
113
Like I said I’ll believe it when I see it. I don’t believe he is a high D1 center.
Depends on how you define a D1 center. Are talking about a big man who can dominate a game? No, he is not there yet. If you are talking about a serviceable big man in the middle, then yes, he is there and to this point quite improved over last year. I will take that over no big man every time.
 

jwheat

Heisman
Aug 21, 2005
97,626
24,206
42
It’s crazy how much more comfortable he looks out there. It feels good having a big guy again
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  2. 02 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
  5. 05 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference