YES, SAME!! Can we PLEASE get rid of that?!Getting a new banner promoting recent site articles that takes up a lot of space. Any way to remove it?
I'm on a macbook using Chrome.
View attachment 1380809
It would be nice if that banner auto-hides on scroll when you’ve scrolled below the site header, imo
They continue to experiment with it. I agree that right now the laptop platform is the one most impacted.@BenSherman, has anything come of this? It's driving me crazy, and I don't spend as much time on the board or read the articles because of it.
It (the banner) also jumps up/down when I scroll.
Can you PLEASE make it go away?
Also, agree with @zeuxis -- I'm on a frickin' laptop, and, what with sidebar and the top banner thing, have about 4x5" reading space.
PLEASE.
Heels. Always.
Inside Carolina Football
Edwards' Bounce Back Bodes Well for UNC - Daily Take
Inside Carolina Football
Monday Staff Insider: Proving Improvement
Inside Carolina Basketball Recruiting
Jalen Davis Post-Visit Notes
Inside Carolina
UNC vs. Notre Dame Game Rewind
Inside Carolina Football Recruiting
Inside UNC's New Approach With Game Day Recruits