YES, SAME!! Can we PLEASE get rid of that?!Getting a new banner promoting recent site articles that takes up a lot of space. Any way to remove it?
I'm on a macbook using Chrome.
View attachment 1380809
It would be nice if that banner auto-hides on scroll when you’ve scrolled below the site header, imo
They continue to experiment with it. I agree that right now the laptop platform is the one most impacted.@BenSherman, has anything come of this? It's driving me crazy, and I don't spend as much time on the board or read the articles because of it.
It (the banner) also jumps up/down when I scroll.
Can you PLEASE make it go away?
Also, agree with @zeuxis -- I'm on a frickin' laptop, and, what with sidebar and the top banner thing, have about 4x5" reading space.
PLEASE.
Heels. Always.
Inside Carolina Basketball
Carolina Basketball Approaches Reality of Post-ACC World
Inside Carolina Football
Assessing UNC's Gradual Improvement Four Games Into 2026
Inside Carolina Football
Film Room: Jaden Jefferson Takes the Kickoff to the House vs. Notre Dame
Inside Carolina Football
UNC Freshman Play Report: Week 5
Inside Carolina Football
The Task for UNC's Offense at Pitt