Yes, easily.
We are young. But today we grew a little more.
Go Cats. We will lose 6 more, that's it.
Yes, easily.16-10 will be enough to get in?
If we win 15 more games I’ll go streaking.
16-10 will be enough to get in?
If we win 15 more games I’ll go streaking.
They is not any chance in hell this team makes any tournament anyone with eyes can see a losing record her and I’m guessing it will be significant. If I remember correctly Cal said “I like my team” eh careful the CoachDo we make it? If so what’s our record before the tournament?
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels