Yes, easily.
We are young. But today we grew a little more.
Go Cats. We will lose 6 more, that's it.
Yes, easily.16-10 will be enough to get in?
If we win 15 more games I’ll go streaking.
16-10 will be enough to get in?
If we win 15 more games I’ll go streaking.
They is not any chance in hell this team makes any tournament anyone with eyes can see a losing record her and I’m guessing it will be significant. If I remember correctly Cal said “I like my team” eh careful the CoachDo we make it? If so what’s our record before the tournament?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7