Yes, easily.
We are young. But today we grew a little more.
Go Cats. We will lose 6 more, that's it.
Yes, easily.16-10 will be enough to get in?
If we win 15 more games I’ll go streaking.
16-10 will be enough to get in?
If we win 15 more games I’ll go streaking.
They is not any chance in hell this team makes any tournament anyone with eyes can see a losing record her and I’m guessing it will be significant. If I remember correctly Cal said “I like my team” eh careful the CoachDo we make it? If so what’s our record before the tournament?
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near