**NCAA First round Davidson vs Kentucky OFFICIAL GAME THREAD**

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,024
71,549
113
Never watched a tournament game where we were outplayed. Til now.

We win, but...wow.
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,029
33,358
66
So....that was not a fun game to watch. Not at all. Just annihilated from three.

14 points in 40 seconds because our team is full of idiots.
 

CatsRWild

All-Conference
Feb 27, 2010
4,017
1,482
0
5 points lol Vegas has professor x locked up somewhere picking these games and point spreads
 
Nov 15, 2008
38,645
57,515
0
 

Susan2361

All-Conference
Apr 22, 2015
1,747
3,247
0
If I hear Cal use the "they are freshmen" one more time, I might just throw up. That's his excuse for EVERYTHING. They may be freshmen but they should have improved a little from the first of the season to the last of the season.
 

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
Ok, I am officially in the camp that is sick and tired of hearing we are freshmen. Nobody on the planet doesn't know that Cal. Stop saying it.
He did say hopefully they learned it from this game too
I had no problem with it because these freshmen have never played a tournament game before
Now they have and I expect they’ll be more ready Saturday
 
Jan 21, 2014
3,595
597
0
Continued success in the first round, as we haven't been upset since 1987 (#9 Ohio State) and by a double digit seed since 1982 (#11 Middle Tennessee State).
 

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,586
72,703
113
Zona beats this version of UK by 15
Nope. Zona doesn't spread teams out and shoot threes like Davidson does. Just because Arizona is in a P5 conference and is ranked higher doesn't mean they match up better with uk.
Davidson is a really tough team to guard and we simply didn't make shots.
But it's not like Arizona averages 80ppg, they average low 70's and are a better matchup for UK.
 

KyCatFan1

Heisman
May 6, 2002
30,867
31,594
113
I think our guys are shaving points. Gave up just enough points to win but make the point spread interesting. [laughing]
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller