**NCAA First round Davidson vs Kentucky OFFICIAL GAME THREAD**

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,727
8,535
96
I figured this was the year the streak would end this team isn't very good at the 3 ball. I thought though once we got past a couple of those games where we got a lucky 3 at the end it would make it through the year.

Certainly over now because we won't take another 3 point attempt.

Sad to see streak end but really just want the win.

Why? So we can lose next game instead?
 
  • Like
Reactions: new era cat

akaukswoosh

Hall of Famer
Jan 14, 2006
82,261
126,561
93
I was afraid after reading those headlines that he could be drafted as the top PG in the draft that Alexander could be off tonight and he was. But thank goodness for those two steals for buckets.
 

*CatinIL*

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
24,651
40,237
113
 
  • Like
Reactions: Blue Bigfoot

OldRed

All-Conference
Jun 7, 2001
18,040
4,687
113
Ridiculous foul call on Washington. Broadcaster says it was a pretty good call. Balony.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller