Run a play for knox for 3 please
I hope doing that is helping you cope.When I wanna see triggered Trump idiots... I go to this site. Lol!
We're letting 5 little white guys whip our ***.
Quotes like this kill me. Maybe we're losing because of five black guys who don't understand the game of basketball and can't make a shot.We're letting 5 little white guys whip our ***.
Same thing we are doing on defense apparently.What the hell are we trying to do offensively?
How does Cal keep his sanity with this group?Starting to see why Sasha rides the pine. He lost a guy that was standing right next to him. Gotta be kidding me.
You know every white person in America is pulling for DavidsonGettin schooled by a bunch of white boys right now
We're letting 5 little white guys whip our ***.
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller