Run a play for knox for 3 please
I hope doing that is helping you cope.When I wanna see triggered Trump idiots... I go to this site. Lol!
We're letting 5 little white guys whip our ***.
Quotes like this kill me. Maybe we're losing because of five black guys who don't understand the game of basketball and can't make a shot.We're letting 5 little white guys whip our ***.
Same thing we are doing on defense apparently.What the hell are we trying to do offensively?
How does Cal keep his sanity with this group?Starting to see why Sasha rides the pine. He lost a guy that was standing right next to him. Gotta be kidding me.
You know every white person in America is pulling for DavidsonGettin schooled by a bunch of white boys right now
We're letting 5 little white guys whip our ***.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB