**NCAA First round Davidson vs Kentucky OFFICIAL GAME THREAD**

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,024
71,549
113
It's been a little weird, but, most opening round games are. So far so good.
 

TheDude73

Heisman
Jan 7, 2006
24,322
24,110
113
And people thought this team could hang with Kentucky? Barring some comical three point barrage, they ain’t got a chance, especially in the paint.
 

Lost In FL

Heisman
Oct 5, 2001
21,036
73,154
113
I think WG got away with a push. Ref called davidson on moving screen. Dont know for sure bc wasnt focused on it.
 

KyCatFan1

Heisman
May 6, 2002
30,867
31,594
113
I also want at least one 3 and then just drive on them the rest of the time. Just 1 to keep the streak going. Hate going into the second half without any.
 

CatEye2010

All-American
Jan 5, 2010
6,210
6,797
73
We're shooting 62% and haven't gotten warmed yet from 3. Out-rebounding them 17-8. We be aright.
 

johnc17

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2014
665
1,050
0
And people thought this team could hang with Kentucky? Barring some comical three point barrage, they ain’t got a chance, especially in the paint.


That's what I was thinking. I swear I remember reading some folks warning about sleeping on Davidson. They don't even pass the eye test, completely out classed right now.
 

LadyCaytIL

Heisman
Oct 28, 2012
33,020
34,633
113
Refs have been kind so far. Maybe the sec refs have given me a form of ptsd because I’m just waiting on the train wreck of bad calls against us lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: EliteBlue
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
  4. 04 KSR Football 4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB