**NCAA First round Davidson vs Kentucky OFFICIAL GAME THREAD**

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,141
71,677
113
It's been a little weird, but, most opening round games are. So far so good.
 

TheDude73

Heisman
Jan 7, 2006
24,323
24,110
113
And people thought this team could hang with Kentucky? Barring some comical three point barrage, they ain’t got a chance, especially in the paint.
 

Lost In FL

Heisman
Oct 5, 2001
21,036
73,154
113
I think WG got away with a push. Ref called davidson on moving screen. Dont know for sure bc wasnt focused on it.
 

KyCatFan1

Heisman
May 6, 2002
30,867
31,594
113
I also want at least one 3 and then just drive on them the rest of the time. Just 1 to keep the streak going. Hate going into the second half without any.
 

CatEye2010

All-American
Jan 5, 2010
6,210
6,797
73
We're shooting 62% and haven't gotten warmed yet from 3. Out-rebounding them 17-8. We be aright.
 

johnc17

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2014
665
1,050
0
And people thought this team could hang with Kentucky? Barring some comical three point barrage, they ain’t got a chance, especially in the paint.


That's what I was thinking. I swear I remember reading some folks warning about sleeping on Davidson. They don't even pass the eye test, completely out classed right now.
 

LadyCaytIL

Heisman
Oct 28, 2012
33,021
34,634
113
Refs have been kind so far. Maybe the sec refs have given me a form of ptsd because I’m just waiting on the train wreck of bad calls against us lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: EliteBlue
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football HALFTIME: Slow Start Puts Kentucky Behind 20-10 at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Big Blue Madness Recap + Mason Williams | Sources Say
  4. 04 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
  5. 05 KSR Football The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington