They been reading about how damn good they are. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Man, what the hell happened to our defense?
They been reading about how damn good they are. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Man, what the hell happened to our defense?
They are making every tough 3 and we are missing wide open looks.
They have all 5 guys outside the arcSo sick of playing teams who just jack threes the whole game
Good Lord.The game just started.Damn. I originally had us losing this game in my bracket and just couldn't do it so I took us all the way. Don't tell me my original gut instinct was correct.
I was wondering the same thing...Why is SKJ shooting that?!?!
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB