They been reading about how damn good they are. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Man, what the hell happened to our defense?
They been reading about how damn good they are. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Man, what the hell happened to our defense?
They are making every tough 3 and we are missing wide open looks.
They have all 5 guys outside the arcSo sick of playing teams who just jack threes the whole game
Good Lord.The game just started.Damn. I originally had us losing this game in my bracket and just couldn't do it so I took us all the way. Don't tell me my original gut instinct was correct.
I was wondering the same thing...Why is SKJ shooting that?!?!
KSR Basketball
Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics