I was assured by my ticket rep that ONLY basketball STHs will get first crack at NCAA postseason tix, depending upon the number of priority points they have.oh i could see football donors and politicians gobbling them up before the real fans
if it’s a 2500 seat allocation I’d guess 2000 go to BASKETBALL season ticket holders, based on PP’s, first.
I was assured by my ticket rep that ONLY basketball STHs will get first crack at NCAA postseason tix, depending upon the number of priority points they have.
We shall see.
Actually, let me phrase that better. Let's hope that we shall see. It won't matter at all if we don't dance.
The allotment is 450 tickets per school.
That # seems stunningly low...wow...where'd you see this?
It's on a few sites that I linked below and I've heard the same number from colleagues that work in some of the arenas in charge of the ticket distribution. 1st/2nd round is 450 and S16/E8 is 1,250. I don't know if the S16/E8 number varies on it being played in a basketball arena vs a stadium though.
One thing to note too, is that the 450 ticket allotment is everything -- anything for the school itself, players' families, students, the band etc. comes out of that number.
https://www.kolotv.com/content/spor...-NCAA-Tournament-ticket-policy-506840431.html
https://www.twincities.com/2017/03/13/gophers-sell-out-ticket-allotment-for-ncaa-tournament/
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
The Knight Report
Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released