National Duals, '25, thread

RockySmith

All-Conference
Dec 10, 2020
419
1,182
93
The number of stall calls against Iowa is astounding.
Thats the result when you wrestle not to lose.

I've said before that Caliendo is my favorite Iowa wrestler. But it seems the Iowa room has gotten to him and he is now wrestling like the rest of the team.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nitlion1986

NittPicker

Heisman
Jun 30, 2001
6,595
14,083
113
I remember when Ryan was offended a couple years ago because the OSU @ PSU dual was held in Rec Hall instead of the BJC due to a scheduling conflict. I guess he thought OSU was better than Rec Hall. No worries. The assbeating will be at the BJC this season.
 

manatree

All-American
Oct 6, 2021
3,527
6,346
113
I remember when Ryan was offended a couple years ago because the OSU @ PSU dual was held in Rec Hall instead of the BJC due to a scheduling conflict. I guess he thought OSU was better than Rec Hall. No worries. The assbeating will be at the BJC this season.

There was no scheduling conflict, the BJC was available that night.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Penn State’s White Out visitor list tops 90 recruits — and the four-stars keep rolling in
  2. 02 BWI Basketball Penn State basketball season preview: A new-look roster aims to change the Nittany Lions’ identity
  3. 03 BWI Football 75% Off BWI for Penn State's White Out Week vs. USC
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Tuesday primer: What answers will Matt Campbell and D'Anton Lynn have today?
  5. 05 BWI Penn State's Chase Sowell Is the Offense's Lone Bright Spot. Here's How to Use Him More