National Duals, '25, thread

RockySmith

All-Conference
Dec 10, 2020
422
1,183
93
The number of stall calls against Iowa is astounding.
Thats the result when you wrestle not to lose.

I've said before that Caliendo is my favorite Iowa wrestler. But it seems the Iowa room has gotten to him and he is now wrestling like the rest of the team.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nitlion1986

NittPicker

Heisman
Jun 30, 2001
6,608
14,133
113
I remember when Ryan was offended a couple years ago because the OSU @ PSU dual was held in Rec Hall instead of the BJC due to a scheduling conflict. I guess he thought OSU was better than Rec Hall. No worries. The assbeating will be at the BJC this season.
 

manatree

All-American
Oct 6, 2021
3,534
6,358
113
I remember when Ryan was offended a couple years ago because the OSU @ PSU dual was held in Rec Hall instead of the BJC due to a scheduling conflict. I guess he thought OSU was better than Rec Hall. No worries. The assbeating will be at the BJC this season.

There was no scheduling conflict, the BJC was available that night.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State vs. USC: Whiteout Tailgate Show
  2. 02 BWI Football Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's White Out matchup with USC
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?
  4. 04 BWI Football How to watch Penn State-USC; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
  5. 05 BWI Football Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?