National Duals, '25, thread

RockySmith

All-Conference
Dec 10, 2020
422
1,183
93
The number of stall calls against Iowa is astounding.
Thats the result when you wrestle not to lose.

I've said before that Caliendo is my favorite Iowa wrestler. But it seems the Iowa room has gotten to him and he is now wrestling like the rest of the team.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nitlion1986

NittPicker

Heisman
Jun 30, 2001
6,613
14,142
113
I remember when Ryan was offended a couple years ago because the OSU @ PSU dual was held in Rec Hall instead of the BJC due to a scheduling conflict. I guess he thought OSU was better than Rec Hall. No worries. The assbeating will be at the BJC this season.
 

manatree

All-American
Oct 6, 2021
3,534
6,358
113
I remember when Ryan was offended a couple years ago because the OSU @ PSU dual was held in Rec Hall instead of the BJC due to a scheduling conflict. I guess he thought OSU was better than Rec Hall. No worries. The assbeating will be at the BJC this season.

There was no scheduling conflict, the BJC was available that night.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
  2. 02 BWI Football 8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State confronts talent gap problem, Lions' identity described in an ugly way, and more of what they're saying
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC