National Duals, '25, thread

mcpat

All-American
Mar 12, 2021
2,586
9,426
113
Figs stinks.
images fig GIF
 

WEAREPSU_LI

All-Conference
Feb 15, 2019
526
1,799
93
So, this looks like a fun event. I don't think it should ever replace the tournament as nothing compares to the tournament, but I think this could be a fun early season competition.
 

zzs006

All-American
Mar 27, 2017
1,244
6,680
113
For all the hype around the young 184s, Angelo is gonna make this weight a tough watch each time he hits another top guy. Really brings it down for me.
Agreed. He is no doubt an elite wrestler but I hate his style. Not fun to watch

That was an incredible scramble though. Sinclair looked dead to rights and then I thought Sinclair was absolutely going to get the td. Great defense by both guys
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Five White Out visitors Penn State is higher on than their rankings would suggest
  2. 02 BWI Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game
  3. 03 BWI Football Beyond coachspeak: Penn State working to put Matt Campbell’s message into action
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State-USC Predictions: Can the Nittany Lions right the ship?
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State's White Out sees top recruits already high on the Nittany Lions hitting Happy Valley