National Duals, '25, thread

mcpat

All-American
Mar 12, 2021
2,576
9,385
113
Figs stinks.
images fig GIF
 

WEAREPSU_LI

All-Conference
Feb 15, 2019
525
1,794
93
So, this looks like a fun event. I don't think it should ever replace the tournament as nothing compares to the tournament, but I think this could be a fun early season competition.
 

zzs006

All-American
Mar 27, 2017
1,244
6,680
113
For all the hype around the young 184s, Angelo is gonna make this weight a tough watch each time he hits another top guy. Really brings it down for me.
Agreed. He is no doubt an elite wrestler but I hate his style. Not fun to watch

That was an incredible scramble though. Sinclair looked dead to rights and then I thought Sinclair was absolutely going to get the td. Great defense by both guys
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Penn State’s White Out visitor list tops 90 recruits — and the four-stars keep rolling in
  2. 02 BWI Basketball Penn State basketball season preview: A new-look roster aims to change the Nittany Lions’ identity
  3. 03 BWI Football 75% Off BWI for Penn State's White Out Week vs. USC
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Tuesday primer: What answers will Matt Campbell and D'Anton Lynn have today?
  5. 05 BWI Penn State's Chase Sowell Is the Offense's Lone Bright Spot. Here's How to Use Him More