National Duals, '25, thread

mcpat

All-American
Mar 12, 2021
2,576
9,382
113
Figs stinks.
images fig GIF
 

WEAREPSU_LI

All-Conference
Feb 15, 2019
524
1,794
93
So, this looks like a fun event. I don't think it should ever replace the tournament as nothing compares to the tournament, but I think this could be a fun early season competition.
 

zzs006

All-American
Mar 27, 2017
1,244
6,679
113
For all the hype around the young 184s, Angelo is gonna make this weight a tough watch each time he hits another top guy. Really brings it down for me.
Agreed. He is no doubt an elite wrestler but I hate his style. Not fun to watch

That was an incredible scramble though. Sinclair looked dead to rights and then I thought Sinclair was absolutely going to get the td. Great defense by both guys
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Penn State's Chase Sowell Is the Offense's Lone Bright Spot. Here's How to Use Him More
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State postseason projections: Could Matt Campbell face his old team in a bowl game?
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting Penn State-USC visitor list reaches 80 prospects ahead of pivitol recruiting weekend
  4. 04 BWI Football What time will Penn State-Michigan start on Oct. 17? Here's what we know
  5. 05 BWI Football Rocco Becht has been here before. Now Penn State needs him to lead it out.