I submitted "The Baron" as its in Rupp Arena which is named after the Baron of the Bluegrass, Adolph Rupp.
Give me my tickets.
Give me my tickets.
Entered.....Tubbytron. Joe has a statue, Cawood has the court, Rupp has the arena, Keightley has his K on the court. Figured it was time to honor Tubby.I entered Joe B. Tron aka Joe B.
Or 'Ho' for short.
Entered.....Tubbytron. Joe has a statue, Cawood has the court, Rupp has the arena, Keightley has his K on the court. Figured it was time to honor Tubby.
Trying to not be get this deleted but UL's should be called the Wh*reboard.
Not bad.I submitted "The Baron" as its in Rupp Arena which is named after the Baron of the Bluegrass, Adolph Rupp.
Give me my tickets.
Damn you that was mine.I went with Cats Eye.
I think BOB is the best. No matter where you are, upside down, left or right, it still will say Bob.Anybody else enter? That's a hell of a prize so I did. Since all common entries are chosen by earliest entry, I thought it would be good to have a thread here discussing them.
Mine was Big Smooth. I wanted to tie in Bill Keightly somehow and that was one of his nick names and it also ties in to Big Bertha. I also thought smooth tied into the scoreboard itself because it is pretty damn cool.
Anybody else enter?
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt