Naming the scoreboard....

KyCatFan1

Heisman
May 6, 2002
30,867
31,594
113
I was going to use Big Blue Boob Tube, but it was to many characters. I also thought about Megatron, but it is used already by a NFL player. So I went with CALivision. I figure Coach Cal should have his name somewhere in the building.
 

Aike

Heisman
Mar 17, 2002
75,457
46,442
90
I went with "Players First." Players First Scoreboard has a nice ring to it. Hope Cal gets a vote.
 

UKrazycat2_rivals

All-American
Apr 13, 2009
7,550
9,127
0
I'm gonna pay a little homage to slick rick. I'm going with "L1C8". They can just keep raising the last number every year. :pimp:tino
 

Saguaro Cat

All-American
Apr 27, 2008
17,210
7,962
113
The Mitch Barnhart Video Board of Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence.

Not a great name, but a good chance at being picked.
 

LeonThe Camel

Senior
May 3, 2016
1,896
717
0
Anybody else enter? That's a hell of a prize so I did. Since all common entries are chosen by earliest entry, I thought it would be good to have a thread here discussing them.

Mine was Big Smooth. I wanted to tie in Bill Keightly somehow and that was one of his nick names and it also ties in to Big Bertha. I also thought smooth tied into the scoreboard itself because it is pretty damn cool.

Anybody else enter?
I think BOB is the best. No matter where you are, upside down, left or right, it still will say Bob.

If not, then Deez Nuts is my next choice. The announcer can always say to those ion attendance Now take a look at Deez Nuts and you will see ......
 

LostinIndiana

Junior
Mar 23, 2003
1,255
390
0
I was kind of thinking something like "Big Blue Eyes" and you could do that old "the eyes of Kentucky are upon you" chant. Just spitballin'.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
  5. 05 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme