My best poster post.

TFCat11

Heisman
Mar 25, 2019
6,326
11,714
108
I seen were people tell everybody who there favorite posters are and I will too.

I like these poster

BBUK
Gonezofan
Nale it to the foul line
Wall and boogy
Swan cat
Rupp runt
Hi -Cyril! So out of curiosity, what redeeming qualities do you like about the posters you listed? Also, when you go upstairs again, will you ask your dad if he thinks I’m funny too?? JK Haha
 

GLR5555

All-American
Apr 2, 2012
17,383
5,238
113
Most iconic poster of all time goes to.....
 

-Cyril

Sophomore
Mar 7, 2019
73
105
0
Hi -Cyril! So out of curiosity, what redeeming qualities do you like about the posters you listed? Also, when you go upstairs again, will you ask your dad if he thinks I’m funny too?? JK Haha

Thanks you for responding. You are a very good poster these guys just came in me first when I thought about it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: UK90
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'