My best poster post.

TFCat11

Heisman
Mar 25, 2019
6,326
11,713
108
I seen were people tell everybody who there favorite posters are and I will too.

I like these poster

BBUK
Gonezofan
Nale it to the foul line
Wall and boogy
Swan cat
Rupp runt
Hi -Cyril! So out of curiosity, what redeeming qualities do you like about the posters you listed? Also, when you go upstairs again, will you ask your dad if he thinks I’m funny too?? JK Haha
 

GLR5555

All-American
Apr 2, 2012
17,383
5,238
113
Most iconic poster of all time goes to.....
 

-Cyril

Sophomore
Mar 7, 2019
73
105
0
Hi -Cyril! So out of curiosity, what redeeming qualities do you like about the posters you listed? Also, when you go upstairs again, will you ask your dad if he thinks I’m funny too?? JK Haha

Thanks you for responding. You are a very good poster these guys just came in me first when I thought about it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: UK90
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
  2. 02 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  5. 05 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics