My best poster post.

TFCat11

Heisman
Mar 25, 2019
6,326
11,714
108
I seen were people tell everybody who there favorite posters are and I will too.

I like these poster

BBUK
Gonezofan
Nale it to the foul line
Wall and boogy
Swan cat
Rupp runt
Hi -Cyril! So out of curiosity, what redeeming qualities do you like about the posters you listed? Also, when you go upstairs again, will you ask your dad if he thinks I’m funny too?? JK Haha
 

GLR5555

All-American
Apr 2, 2012
17,383
5,238
113
Most iconic poster of all time goes to.....
 

-Cyril

Sophomore
Mar 7, 2019
73
105
0
Hi -Cyril! So out of curiosity, what redeeming qualities do you like about the posters you listed? Also, when you go upstairs again, will you ask your dad if he thinks I’m funny too?? JK Haha

Thanks you for responding. You are a very good poster these guys just came in me first when I thought about it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: UK90
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU in Lexington: Never a Dull Moment
  2. 02 KSR Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington