Monday Night's Game

ukhemingway

All-Conference
Dec 21, 2005
3,006
2,518
113
I'm just glad our young guys get one more practice game before they run into two NCAA tournament teams..Vermont and Kansas. Of course the money going to the relief fund is a genius way to Win Win game and giving to relief.
 

kybassfan

Heisman
Jul 1, 2005
20,032
16,368
113
I would bet the fact that it's an exhibition vs. a D-1 opponent has something to do with it.

A lot of D-1 teams scrimmage each other unofficially over the summer, but aren't allowed to report any of the details. Bet this falls under the same umbrella.

I could believe that. Wouldn’t surprise me with the unbridled corruption in the NCAA, that they’d say, “if we don’t get a cut, ain’t nobody watching it. Screw the charity.” I believe them to be capable of anything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Aike

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,718
62,635
113
Don't mind me a good radio broadcast. Glad they are broadcasting it on their radio websites for those outside the area.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU in Lexington: Never a Dull Moment
  4. 04 KSR Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans