Monday Night's Game

ukhemingway

All-Conference
Dec 21, 2005
3,006
2,518
113
I'm just glad our young guys get one more practice game before they run into two NCAA tournament teams..Vermont and Kansas. Of course the money going to the relief fund is a genius way to Win Win game and giving to relief.
 

kybassfan

Heisman
Jul 1, 2005
20,032
16,368
113
I would bet the fact that it's an exhibition vs. a D-1 opponent has something to do with it.

A lot of D-1 teams scrimmage each other unofficially over the summer, but aren't allowed to report any of the details. Bet this falls under the same umbrella.

I could believe that. Wouldn’t surprise me with the unbridled corruption in the NCAA, that they’d say, “if we don’t get a cut, ain’t nobody watching it. Screw the charity.” I believe them to be capable of anything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Aike

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,716
62,630
113
Don't mind me a good radio broadcast. Glad they are broadcasting it on their radio websites for those outside the area.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
  3. 03 KSR Football Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
  5. 05 KSR Football Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings