Monday Night's Game

ukhemingway

All-Conference
Dec 21, 2005
3,006
2,518
113
I'm just glad our young guys get one more practice game before they run into two NCAA tournament teams..Vermont and Kansas. Of course the money going to the relief fund is a genius way to Win Win game and giving to relief.
 

kybassfan

Heisman
Jul 1, 2005
20,032
16,368
113
I would bet the fact that it's an exhibition vs. a D-1 opponent has something to do with it.

A lot of D-1 teams scrimmage each other unofficially over the summer, but aren't allowed to report any of the details. Bet this falls under the same umbrella.

I could believe that. Wouldn’t surprise me with the unbridled corruption in the NCAA, that they’d say, “if we don’t get a cut, ain’t nobody watching it. Screw the charity.” I believe them to be capable of anything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Aike

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,719
62,638
113
Don't mind me a good radio broadcast. Glad they are broadcasting it on their radio websites for those outside the area.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes