I really like Q Witherspoon. Really good athlete that is a smart basketball player
We tried to tell you guys that he was not the savior.
I think he's a senior though. That's the benefit of keeping players around that long. Hawkins was our Witherspoon last year.I agree. Great player.
Cross between Rondo and Wayne Turner.SGA reminds me a lot of Rondo when he drives to the basket. Very unorthodox and has a way of contorting his body the way he needs to get the ball to the rim.
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball