I really like Q Witherspoon. Really good athlete that is a smart basketball player
We tried to tell you guys that he was not the savior.
I think he's a senior though. That's the benefit of keeping players around that long. Hawkins was our Witherspoon last year.I agree. Great player.
Cross between Rondo and Wayne Turner.SGA reminds me a lot of Rondo when he drives to the basket. Very unorthodox and has a way of contorting his body the way he needs to get the ball to the rim.
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more