I really like Q Witherspoon. Really good athlete that is a smart basketball player
We tried to tell you guys that he was not the savior.
I think he's a senior though. That's the benefit of keeping players around that long. Hawkins was our Witherspoon last year.I agree. Great player.
Cross between Rondo and Wayne Turner.SGA reminds me a lot of Rondo when he drives to the basket. Very unorthodox and has a way of contorting his body the way he needs to get the ball to the rim.
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'