Match Notes for Nebraska dual

GregPickel

Hall of Famer
Staff member
Jul 25, 2021
49,103
108,108
113
Not thrilled with the 9:00 pm start time but I’ll survive.
Yeah, I'd prefer if it was earlier, too, but feel like Penn State has been in the early slot for a lot of these double headers over the last few years so given the location and time zone difference I can live with it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Garw
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  3. 03 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  5. 05 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?