Match Notes for Nebraska dual

GregPickel

Hall of Famer
Staff member
Jul 25, 2021
49,204
108,310
113
Not thrilled with the 9:00 pm start time but I’ll survive.
Yeah, I'd prefer if it was earlier, too, but feel like Penn State has been in the early slot for a lot of these double headers over the last few years so given the location and time zone difference I can live with it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Garw
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football 8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State confronts talent gap problem, Lions' identity described in an ugly way, and more of what they're saying
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC
  5. 05 BWI Football What TV channel will Penn State-Michigan be on? The pick is in for the Week 7 matchup