Match Notes for Nebraska dual

GregPickel

Hall of Famer
Staff member
Jul 25, 2021
49,184
108,279
113
Not thrilled with the 9:00 pm start time but I’ll survive.
Yeah, I'd prefer if it was earlier, too, but feel like Penn State has been in the early slot for a lot of these double headers over the last few years so given the location and time zone difference I can live with it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Garw
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Highs & Lows: Penn State falters late in 31-23 loss to USC
  2. 02 BWI Football Top Penn State-USC takeaways: Lions give themselves a puncher's chance, but don't have the horses to beat the Trojans
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Falls to USC Despite Offensive Growth: Postgame Show
  4. 04 BWI Football Recap: Penn State comes up short, losing White Out game clash with USC 31-23
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State football sets new Beaver Stadium attendance record during White Out game with USC; how many fans are here?