Maptap

Dec 4, 2001
5,868
19,172
113
www.maptap.gg June 23
100🎯 100🎯 96🏅 100🎯 100🎯
Final score: 992

Second day in a row with 4 100s.
Saturday Night Live 90S GIF
 

hawkeyetraveler

Heisman
Aug 10, 2010
6,646
26,337
108
So what smartass comment did it give you with that? I had one a few weeks ago..."Your quickest path from there is with a shovel" :ROFLMAO:
I wasn‘t paying attention and not sure how to see the comments after the fact. I just see the history lesson. Will pay attention more in the future.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NDallasRuss
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson runs into too much firepower from No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson - Miami Postgame Notes