Look at us playing cart golf today!
Could be worse. You could have thought Tonga was a country in central Africa like some of us.www.maptap.gg June 25
100100
100
96
83
Final score: 937
Crap, had a shot at the leaderboard today but hit Fiji instead of Tonga
@THE_DEVIL approves of your score.
I clicked where togo is. I was... Close?Could be worse. You could have thought Tonga was a country in central Africa like some of us.
This has to be the lowest score with a double hundo.www.maptap.gg June 25
100100
76
85
0
Final score: 607
Maybe my worst score ever. Especially after nailing the first two.
Could be worse. You could have thought Tonga was a country in central Africa like some of us.
@THE_DEVIL approves of your score.
I wasn‘t paying attention and not sure how to see the comments after the fact. I just see the history lesson. Will pay attention more in the future.So what smartass comment did it give you with that? I had one a few weeks ago..."Your quickest path from there is with a shovel"![]()
@hawkeyetraveler based on the scores of last three days (992, 989, 978) we need to do a drug test and possibly remove that 992 on leaderboard.
Tiger Illustrated Football
Here's what we know about Clemson's football team entering the open date
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
MONDAY INSIDER
Tiger Illustrated Football
Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
Tiger Illustrated Football
CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss