Newport or Boston?This is the most pleased I have been for a sub 900 score.
www.maptap.gg June 25
10097
99
92
71
Final score: 884
Funny part is @alaskanseminole had recently started a recent thread about being on vacation at number 1.
Newport or Boston?This is the most pleased I have been for a sub 900 score.
www.maptap.gg June 25
10097
99
92
71
Final score: 884
Funny part is @alaskanseminole had recently started a recent thread about being on vacation at number 1.
If it does you may have proof of a doper.After the first three I thought the leaderboard would have a shakeup today. Now I’m confident it’s not changing.
www.maptap.gg June 26
10097
100
91
84
Final score: 922
Yeah ok, after playing the day, I'm fully on board with this. A leaderboard scorer gets tarred and feathered.If it does you may have proof of a doper.
www.maptap.gg@hawkeyetraveler based on the scores of last three days (992, 989, 978) we need to do a drug test and possibly remove that 992 on leaderboard.
But you got the coveted 69 smiley face! That’s a win!got dang the pacific is too big. even if you're one island off its so punishing.
www.maptap.gg June 26
10096
100
92
69
Final score: 879
Wow you almost made the leaderboard on a very hard day.www.maptap.gg June 26
99100
99
97
98
Final score: 982
Knew where the last one was after staring at my map last night after yesterdays Tonga question
Tiger Illustrated Football
Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
Tiger Illustrated Football
CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson runs into too much firepower from No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson - Miami Postgame Notes