Madness tickets

Mar 23, 2011
11,640
19,635
113
I have some solos I am trying to get rid of and two pair. If ya guys want them just send me an email. [email protected] All upper level but not super high. I had to buy four together, was hoping to try to trade some out. By the way they are free.
 
Last edited:

trav55_rivals214556

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2005
3,521
2,154
0
So are you trading or giving away a pair together? I also got 4 separate but only need two together. I have one lower and 3 uppers. Was hoping to trade my 4 for 2 seats together.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep