Madness tickets

Mar 23, 2011
11,643
19,641
113
I have some solos I am trying to get rid of and two pair. If ya guys want them just send me an email. [email protected] All upper level but not super high. I had to buy four together, was hoping to try to trade some out. By the way they are free.
 
Last edited:

trav55_rivals214556

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2005
3,521
2,154
0
So are you trading or giving away a pair together? I also got 4 separate but only need two together. I have one lower and 3 uppers. Was hoping to trade my 4 for 2 seats together.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Cardiac Cats: Kentucky knocks out LSU in overtime to create true playoff path
  2. 02 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
  4. 04 KSR Football Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU