Madness tickets

Mar 23, 2011
11,640
19,634
113
I have some solos I am trying to get rid of and two pair. If ya guys want them just send me an email. [email protected] All upper level but not super high. I had to buy four together, was hoping to try to trade some out. By the way they are free.
 
Last edited:

trav55_rivals214556

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2005
3,521
2,154
0
So are you trading or giving away a pair together? I also got 4 separate but only need two together. I have one lower and 3 uppers. Was hoping to trade my 4 for 2 seats together.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  2. 02 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
  3. 03 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights