Every year I find it so boring that I have to wait days and days till a UK game.
Now, there’s no anticipation. We get a game first thing with no wait.
Now, there’s no anticipation. We get a game first thing with no wait.
Yeah, but Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be more boring lolEvery year I find it so boring that I have to wait days and days till a UK game.
Now, there’s no anticipation. We get a game first thing with no wait.
There’s always small wins inside the lossesEvery year I find it so boring that I have to wait days and days till a UK game.
Now, there’s no anticipation. We get a game first thing with no wait.
There's always a light in the darkness.....and then you see it's the flash of a nuke.Every year I find it so boring that I have to wait days and days till a UK game.
Now, there’s no anticipation. We get a game first thing with no wait.
Every year I find it so boring that I have to wait days and days till a UK game.
Now, there’s no anticipation. We get a game first thing with no wait.
You’re playing golf and you’re going to like it! -Judge SmailsPlease no third year!
We play LSU and then Mizzou. If we win we get to be demolished by Florida again, fresh off beating us on senior day.Are we playing the winner of this Texas game?
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR+ Football
PHOTO GALLERY: UK vs. LSU
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky