Every year I find it so boring that I have to wait days and days till a UK game.
Now, there’s no anticipation. We get a game first thing with no wait.
Now, there’s no anticipation. We get a game first thing with no wait.
Yeah, but Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be more boring lolEvery year I find it so boring that I have to wait days and days till a UK game.
Now, there’s no anticipation. We get a game first thing with no wait.
There’s always small wins inside the lossesEvery year I find it so boring that I have to wait days and days till a UK game.
Now, there’s no anticipation. We get a game first thing with no wait.
There's always a light in the darkness.....and then you see it's the flash of a nuke.Every year I find it so boring that I have to wait days and days till a UK game.
Now, there’s no anticipation. We get a game first thing with no wait.
Every year I find it so boring that I have to wait days and days till a UK game.
Now, there’s no anticipation. We get a game first thing with no wait.
You’re playing golf and you’re going to like it! -Judge SmailsPlease no third year!
We play LSU and then Mizzou. If we win we get to be demolished by Florida again, fresh off beating us on senior day.Are we playing the winner of this Texas game?
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
KSR Football
Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
KSR
Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
KSR Basketball
Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
KSR Women's Basketball
New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark